Friday, September 17, 2010

Improvisation number 14

Random thoughts inspired by kittens: (if you have not seen the youtube video Kittens inspired by Kittens watch for reals!)
 These are some inspirational thoughts from the time we have spent in our home in San Juan
"The worst feeling in the world is a sneeze unsnoozed."
"I think it's time to tell you I love you!"
"I love and appreciate you."
"Thumbs up!!"
"Dare you to run(sung)"
"I'm your mom. No she's not!!"
"Too bad I'm not wearing my pants anymore!"
"I am sorry I love you OK!"
"Home of the San Juanitos"

AND Guess what?







KEN THINKS WE ARE PRETTY! Yes that is right! When he came to do room mate agreements he told us that there are only 2 rooms in our building with pretty girls and that one of them was US. Whoa. And he told us like 10 times....Yeah being pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment